Negotiate with dedicated providers according to specific policies. Achieve the best contractual conditions while also ensuring internal customer satisfaction. In-depth understanding of key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work. In-depth understanding of how work of own team integrates with other teams and contributes to the area.
Description du poste
Roles and Responsibilities
- Is the sourcing commercial leader and contractual responsible for subcontracting manpower services considering the organization specific requirements and commodity procurement strategy
- Leads commercial strategy for manpower subcontracting via suppliers selection and follow-up, frame agreements, leads manpower requests to support ITO (Inquiry to Tender) Sourcing Manager and Sales team.
- Does research on potential suppliers, selects suppliers based on the organization and/or project requirements and initiates the necessary assessment of new suppliers.
- Is the strategic leader for the implementation of technical requirements, roles definitions, training, etc. for Offshore wind manpower. To achieve it, has to involve engineering, installation, quality and EHS disciplines.
- Issues RFQ, defines PO strategies for projects, performs total cost analysis, prepares basis for decision during the project’s execution phase.
- Monitors the progress of frame agreements and POs (if necessary) throughout their execution. Makes continues evaluation of suppliers during their performance and reports Quality and EHS records to PMO disciplines.
- Conducts claim negotiations with the assistance of contract manager if necessary : prepares claims, decides on timing, negotiates claims (settles differences of opinion with suppliers), reports progress.
- Participates proactively with the ITO Sourcing Manager to support ITO and Sales team in winning Offshore projects with the best degree of Sourcing and subcontracting reliability.
Modalités de candidature