The Advisory and Analytics team is primarily focused on pre-construction and post-construction energy yield assessments, and supporting studies, for wind and solar farms in a wide range of wind regimes and markets globally. This involves utilising both well-established industry standard approaches in addition to developing innovative methods to address challenges encountered in analyses, as well as to ensure that Natural Power remain at the cutting edge of the delivery of analytical services within the industry. We have a highly experienced team from a variety of backgrounds, and we are constantly striving to innovate and maximise the value of our analyses in a fast-paced and dynamic market. The day-to-day work is highly collaborative and significantly varied given the number of markets in which we operate and types of analyses we offer.
The main purpose of the role is to deliver core analytics services for renewable energy developments globally, with a strong focus on pre-construction yield assessments for onshore/offshore wind farms, in addition to supporting services such as turbine layout and monitoring campaign design. Quality assurance support in the form of analysis checking for these types of deliverables, and also support and mentoring of the wider Analytics team will be required. A critical part of the role will be to support with improving analysis approaches and methods so as to ensure that these remain at the cutting edge within the industry, as well as conducting active business development in order to grow the team. Previous experience at a developer, owner/operator or consultant is required, and the ability to develop and utilise Python-based tools is essential.
Description du poste
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
- Deliver pre-construction energy yield assessments, and supporting services, for wind farms as a secondary focus
- Participate in or lead working groups focused on research and development of current or proposed methods to ensure that the deliverables the department offers align with market requirements and remain at the cutting edge
- Take responsibility for the financial control and reporting of projects and tasks assigned to your management, include research and development focussed projects
- Participate in pro-active business development through client calls and face-to-face meetings, attendance at conferences and networking events, and presentation of technical material at industry events so as to promote Natural Power and secure future work
- Assist with the preparation, scoping, and delivery of tenders/bids/quotes
- Carry out quality assurance of work which colleagues in the department produce, through both checking and approval of analyses and reports, to ensure that a high standard and consistency of deliverable is maintained
- Stay up to date with developments in tools/methods/assumptions at industry level
- Actively identify areas of analysis or internal documentation which require improvement/updating and liaise with colleagues to address this
- Train and develop both new and existing team members within the department, in addition to providing day-to-day support of analysts through guidance on their project deliverables
Modalités de candidature
Deadline candidature : 12 janvier 2024