AVENTA is looking for a cable installation engineer on behalf of his client:
The position was mainly established for the purpose of supporting the Implementation Team. The candidate will join company’s Implementation Team and will be involved in reviewing detailed engineering phases of the project produced by main installator contractor. You will be in charge in reviewing all the procedures/method statements (RAMS) for the execution of the project producted by installator contractor. You will be part of a greater team working closely with the engineering Team.
Description du poste
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Engineer and review installation procedures/ method statements (RAMS) for static and dynamic submarine cables installation; espcially for the pull-in and laying activities
- Preparation of presentations for HAZID/HAZOP meetings
- Coordinate with company’s departments to ensure review of procedures (RAMS) accompanied documentation
- Communications with the contractor for clarifications, alignment etc.
- Attendance to teleconferences/face to face meetings
Modalités de candidature