For an offshore floating wind project, you will contribute to the offshore construction package activities across the different phases of the project ; from detailed engineering to execution at site.
Description du poste
The tasks consist in:
• Review of the offshore installation engineering performed by the project contractors.
• Ensure that the installation procedures are well prepared according to industry standards and secure the constructability of the windfarm components (floaters, cables).
• Review of the offshore and overseas transportation plans and calculation notes.
• Review load out, float off procedures (stability checks, ballasting analysis, mooring
• Review of the floating foundation installation scope procedures including towing, suction piles, hook-up operations and contingency plans
• Follow-up of interfaces between contractors on installation subjects
• Review the engineering of particular equipment (permanent, installation aids), attend trial fits etc.
• Prepare the offshore campaign execution (supervision, permitting, coordination with
stakeholders, marine spread audit Employer logistic support during the installation phase)
• Be on site to follow as Employer Site Representative the contractor installation phases either at the marshalling harbor or offshore.
• Ensure that the return of experience is capitalized within the company.
• Maintain awareness on technological updates.
• Propose improvement when applicable.