Imagine a future where you’re part of the permitting team for an offshore wind energy project
Join us in this role where you’ll have a leading position in the development of our offshore wind projects on the East Coast of the United States. You’ll be involved in managing the implementation of projects, from environmental and regulatory review to authorization, leading a range of environmental, permitting, and scientific topics to support development and construction.
Welcome to NA Permitting
You’ll be part of NA Permitting where you’ll manage a small team of environmental specialists dedicated to the project, as well as seek input from our strategic environmental specialists and your colleagues in the permitting team across our portfolio. You’ll work in a diverse and international team with colleagues in the United States and Europe, specialist consultants, and in consultation with regulatory authorities and stakeholders.
Description du poste
You’ll play an important role in:
- preparing applications to agencies and regulatory entities
- managing schedules and budgets
- working with the project’s technical team to ensure timely delivery of necessary information and documentation for regulatory authorities, in relation to the planned offshore wind farm construction
- managing and representing the project and business in meetings with relevant stakeholders, local, state, and federal authorities, and government agencies, in relation to various environmental topics
- reporting to the senior project management on progress, budget, and key risks for the permitting process, as well as preparing project gate documentation
- managing the project permitting team and the external consultants undertaking surveys and studies to support the permitting processes.
Modalités de candidature
September 29, 2021, 23:59 EDT
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than September 29, 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US, , on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling within the US in relation to your work.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
Please note: Between September 9-13, it will not be possible to apply for jobs with us due to technical maintenance.
An equal opportunity employer
Ørsted wants all employees to have the same opportunities for impact and growth, regardless of age, nationality, disability, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation or beliefs. We’re committed to secure an inclusive work environment characterised by a respect for all people so everyone feels free to openly share their input and ideas.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.