Imagine a future where you‘re setting the design and process standards for safety and quality in the renewables industry
The Ørsted Graduate Programme is designed to unleash your potential and give you a unique opportunity of a fast-tracked career in Ørsted. We offer you an intense two-year developmental journey where you’ll learn from experts within your field and get international project experience, tools to drive innovation, and a strong cross-functional network with other talents.
Description du poste
You’ll play an important role in:
- assisting the business in building and implementing vital work processes across the organization
- defining, developing, and implementing quality and HSE plans on construction projects and at operational sites
- pre-assessing, monitoring, and evaluating suppliers and contractors’ QHSE performance and working with them on creating individual development plans
- reviewing design and installation documentation to ensure it complies with any applicable legal and company standards and guidelines
- providing support and guidance to the engineering department regarding any QHSE matters including risk assessments and incident root cause investigation.
Modalités de candidature
06-10-2021, 23:59 EST
An equal opportunity employer
Ørsted wants all employees to have the same opportunities for impact and growth, regardless of age, nationality, disability, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation or beliefs. We’re committed to secure an inclusive work environment characterised by a respect for all people so everyone feels free to openly share their input and ideas.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.