At Technip Energies, we believe in a better tomorrow and we believe we can make tomorrow better. With approximately 15,000 talented women and men, we are a global and leading engineering and technology company, with a clear vision to accelerate the energy transition. Designing and delivering added value energy solutions is what we do.
If you share our determination to drive the transition to a low-carbon future, then this could be the job for you. We are currently seeking a Senior Electricity Engineer Wind farm F/M to join our team based in Paris.
Description du poste
We do not offer you only a job, but an inspiring journey in a truly global environment where you team up to break boundaries thanks to the innovation, creativity and pioneer spirit which drive our people.
Reporting to the Electrical department, you will participate, as a senior electrical engineer for wind farm, in the design and implementation of international offshore floating wind farm projects. You will work in multidisciplinary and multicultural project teams and be in charge of advising project tram and creating diagram, and execution of offshore wind farm project.
Your main missions will be as follows:
– In the pre-project and FEED phase
- Support project and proposition team in electrical design choices
- Establish the principle single-line diagrams of the projects
- Participate in the definition of execution plans (service limit, schedule, etc.) between Technip Energies, its partners and its suppliers when making proposals
- Assist the proposal teams during technical clarifications with customers
- If possible, Carry out preliminary calculations on elec calculation software (DigSilent, ETAP, etc.)
– In the implementation phase within the renewable projects teams.
- Support technical team by reviewing technical documentation, supporting installation and material engineer
- Participate to technical clarification meeting with wind turbine suppliers and Inter Array cables suppliers
- Review electrical calculation notes.
- Organise and/or participate in the various technical contract reviews (HAZID, eHAZOP, Design review, Contract review)
- Support the electrical teams during clarifications with customers
- Provide assistance to the Inspection Department during the Acceptance of Factory Systems (FAT)
– As technical referent for electrical design in wind farm
- Write typical documentation missing in TEN standards for electrical design in the wind farm
- Carry out a technological watch on equipment dedicated to renewable energies, in particular by participating in various forums (CIGRE, etc.)
- Monitor the development of standards related to renewable installations and equipment.
- Master Wind turbine and Inter Array Cables technologies (specificities, constraints, vendor development)
- Organise training regarding specificity of wind farm for electrical team
You will have the opportunity to participate on Site in the installation, test and start-up phases of renewable equipment.
Modalités de candidature
Once receiving your application, a recruiter performs an initial check between your skills and qualifications with our stated requirements prior to a detailed and focused review carried with the hiring manager. We expect to take up to a few weeks to perform that review. If you hear from us, it is because we want to organize interviews and meet you physically or virtually upon locations. To have an overview of the recruitment process, visit our dedicated webpage here
We invite you to get to know more about our company by visiting www.technipenergies.com and follow us on LinkedIn , Instagram for company updates.
All our positions are open to people with disabilities