At Technip Energies, we believe in a better tomorrow and we believe we can make tomorrow better. With approximately 15,000 talented women and men, we are a global and leading engineering and technology company, with a clear vision to accelerate the energy transition. Designing and delivering added value energy solutions is what we do.
If you share our clear vision to drive the transition to a low-carbon future, then this could be the job for you. We are currently seeking a Senior Floating Offshore Wind Turbine Load Engineer (F/M) to join our team based in Paris.
Description du poste
About the Job
We do not offer you only a job, but an inspiring journey in a truly global environment where you team up to break boundaries thanks to the innovation, creativity, resilience and team spirit expressed by our people.
Our core Engineering team, dedicated to the Floating Offshore Wind, is currently developing the standards and set of guidelines for of its agnostic floater concepts for a worldwide application.
We are looking for a Senior Wind Turbine Load Engineer responsible to interface with the Wind Turbine manufacturers and assess wind turbine and substructure loads. He is the key point for all queries and impacts concerning loads for all floating offshore wind unit’s elements and projects in all phases and especially for future wind turbine increasing capacities.
Working within the core Engineering team, the Senior Wind Turbine Load Engineer is able to analyse, challenge and report loads coming from the wind turbine assets.
- You will be the main focal point for interfacing with the Wind Turbine suppliers.
- You will be responsible for the overall understanding, mastering and modelling of the behavior of our Floating Offshore Wind Turbines (FOWT) design.
- It means the proper application and modelization of site-specific environmental loads (wave and wind loads…etc), and turbine specific loads, for the optimization of all structural components including mast, floating foundation, mooring and others.
The following main duties are also part of your job:
- Develop and implement load analyses methodologies and method statement
- Develop and implement a wind turbine model (aero-hydro-servo-elastic)
- Verify and validate models and in-house quick assessment tools
- Provide load related solutions for floating offshore wind projects, in due time and with the agreed quality.
- Simulate the load response of the global FOWT system over the life of field duration of the wind farm
- Perform Load simulations of offshore wind turbines according to IEC6100-1 and -3
- Participate to in-house software development
Modalités de candidature