In the frame of our project developments in Africa, Gulf of Mexico and the Asia/Pacific Region, we are currently looking for a Geotechnical Senior Engineer.
Description du poste
Reporting to the Design and Analysis section of the Engineering Department, your main activities will be the followings :
– Be the focal point for geotechnical engineering on tenders and projects for the Oil & Gas and Renewable markets
– Evaluate the quality of available site investigations on tenders and projects, and be capable of specifying and supervising complementary site investigations when needed
– Perform the interpretation and the use of site investigation data in the detailed design of subsea structures
– Undertake the detailed design and installation analyses of different types of offshore foundations such as gravity base, suction piles, and piles
– Carry out soil/pipe interaction analyses, and support pipeline engineering for associated engineering such as installation analyses, stability analyses, buckling and walking assessment
– Participate in the development of mitigation solutions for pipelines against stability issues, walking and buckling phenomenon when identified,
– Understand the nature of the various geohazards affecting a site and evaluate their impact on the construction
– Take part of offshore assignments, such as the supervision of offshore site investigations, foundation installation, and pipeline burial works
– Participate to the development of Subsea 7 in the offshore renewables
– Contribute to Innovation and Technology Development related to soil/pipe and soil/structure interactions.
Modalités de candidature