Principle Power is a leading global technology and services provider for the floating offshore wind energy market. The WindFloat®, the company’s globally and proven floating platform technology, enables offshore wind turbines to be sited in any water depth or seabed condition, unlocking offshore wind potential worldwide and allowing projects to harvest the best wind resources. Principle Power acts as a trusted partner to developers, independent power producers, utilities, and EPCs, supporting its customers throughout the entire lifecycle of their projects. With 105 MW of cumulative capacity in operation or under advanced development and a multi-GW commercial pipeline globally, Principle Power is the market leader in floating offshore wind technology.
Description du poste
Working within the Marine Systems Engineering Group, this position’s main responsibilities include performing systems-level engineering and design; defining design methodologies and requirements; and interfacing with project managers, clients, turbine suppliers, and fabricators. The chosen candidate will work alongside a team of inter-disciplinary engineers and modelers/drafters and will be expected to provide technical and project leadership within their scope of responsibility. Work will focus on structural design including requirements management.
- Gathering, interpreting, and managing technical requirements.
- Writing of high-level project documents related to such topics as safety, material handling, corrosion, and access.
- Design and optimization of platform layouts.
- Specification of platform systems including those related to safety, material handling equipment and corrosion protection.
- Writing of equipment specifications, datasheets, material requisitions, and technical bid evaluations.
- Preparing various fabrication deliverables such as MTO’s, technical queries, etc
- Detail review and approval of fabrication drawings and specifications.
- Interfacing with engineers from other company disciplines (Structural, Global Performance, Mooring, Fabrication and Installation) to ensure project requirements are met.
- Developing, maintaining, and delivering work products to project schedules for assigned work scopes.
- Organization of multidisciplinary work packages between drafting and analysis groups.
- Providing mentorship and guidance to other team members.
Modalités de candidature