Imagine a future where you optimize procurement to create a diverse and inclusive world that runs entirely on green energy
Join us in this role where you’ll be supporting the project manager and lead procurement manager for US projects with daily procurement activities, working closely with our stakeholders. You’ll manage the proper handling of contracts and claims, holding responsibility for preparing and conducting supplier negotiations.
Welcome to NA Procurement
You’ll be part of a growing and diverse US team of ten colleagues which prides itself on inclusivity. Together with the rest of the North American Procurement department and across the globe, you’ll oversee transitioning vendors from sourcing to contract management, as well as track and negotiate changes to contracts with key suppliers.
Description du poste
You’ll play an important role in:
- managing contracts to carry out construction and installation projects
- collaborating with global colleagues in the UK, EU, and APAC to identify and achieve synergies across projects, coordinating with a multidisciplinary project team
- ensuring that there is a contractual alignment between business and project objectives
- tracking expenditure and managing supplier invoices
- ensuring that procurement and contractual targets are met, building support, and making recommendations for the best commercial decisions
- providing guidance as subject matter expert for other colleagues in sourcing and contract management.
Modalités de candidature
September 20, 2021, 00:59 EST
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than September 20, 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US, Recruiting Specialist, on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
Between 9-14 September, it will not be possible to apply for jobs with us due to technical maintenance.
An equal opportunity employer
Ørsted wants all employees to have the same opportunities for impact and growth, regardless of age, nationality, disability, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation or beliefs. We’re committed to secure an inclusive work environment characterised by a respect for all people so everyone feels free to openly share their input and ideas.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.