To be part of the Installation and M&E engineering team of GE Wind Offshore. The team is responsible for the supply of all the transport and installation tools for GE Wind Offshore projects around the world. The team is leading and supervising the design, manufacturing, supply of the tools and the final assembly process of the Wind Turbines, including all documentation, certification and installation procedures related.
The engineer will work on the definition of methods and tools for the handling, transport and lifting of the blades along the entire cycle from end of manufacturing line at blade production facilities, to the marshalling harbor area and finally until the blade is installed on the turbine offshore. He/she will work in close relationship with the blade design and manufacturing teams, transport team, marshalling harbor team and the offshore installation team.
Description du poste
· Define with Engineering team the interface for transport and lifting of blades
· Specify the requirements for the design of the different tools required for the handling, transport and lifting of the blades, in coordination with the final users
· Participate to the request for quotations, with support from sourcing team. Support the selection of supplier
· Follow the design of the tools, from concept to detail design
· Follow the manufacturing and ensures delivery plan and quality
· Attend kick-off meetings, FAT, SAT and final reception as well as leading follow-up meetings and interface with certification bodies
· Support 1st uses of the tools, collect feedbacks and program continuous improvements of the tools
· Support and report to the tool lead engineer in the definition of new tools based on new methodologies discussed during workshops with other Wind Business stakeholders
· Develop installation methodologies, issue detailed method statements for operations, with support from product engineering team. Participate to operations and collect feedback. Propose improvements.
Modalités de candidature