To be part of the Installation and M&E engineering team of GE Wind Offshore. The team is responsible for the supply of all the transport and installation tools for GE Wind Offshore projects around the world. The team is leading and supervising the design, manufacturing, supply of the tools and the final assembly process of the Wind Turbines, including all documentation, certification and installation procedures related.
The engineer will work on the definition of methods and tools dedicated to aids to install the wind turbine as well as to perform the completion activities: centering and guiding system, handling of bolts and pre positioning, tightening tools, lifting accessories and devices for handling inside wind turbine, boxes and containers for general hand tools. He/she will work in close relationship with the installation and M&E team.
Description du poste
· Specify the requirements for the different tools, either to subcontract the tailor made design or to purchase on the shelf tools, in coordination with the final users
· Participate to the request for quotations, with support from sourcing team. Support the selection of supplier
· Follow the design of the tools, from concept to detail design
· Follow the manufacturing and ensures delivery plan and quality
· Attend kick-off meetings, FAT, SAT and final reception as well as leading follow-up meetings
· Develop detailed method statements for operations, with support from installation and M&E team.
Support operations, collect feedbacks and program continuous improvements of the tools
· Support and report to the tool lead engineer in the definition of new tools based on new methodologies discussed during workshops with other Wind Business stakeholders
Modalités de candidature