General framework of the activity
For 30 years, Garos Capteurs has designed, developed and manufactured load cells, torque meter and electronic systems for conditioning signals and data acquisition for all physical properties.
In addition to its standard range, the Garos Capteurs design department, with its wealth of experience and professional team, develops solutions tailored to your specifications respecting your technical and cost requirements.
Acquiring a Garos Capteurs sensor or measurement system, will make you sure quality products adapted to your application environment with an overall service of technical support and a follow-up in real time.
Specific skills in the MRE field
Garos sensors is a specialist of custom force / torque sensors in marine environment.
Products or services in MRE
- Wind turbine blade instrumentation (deformation, torque on mainshaft)
- Torque measurment of main shaft of electric generator
- Instrumentation of tidal turbine
- Submersible instrumentation
- Specific designs
- Shaft dynamometer, compression sensor,…
- Measurement range above 25 MN
- Collaboration with SBM, Technip, Total…
- Instrumented bolts and screws (special or standard shapes)
- Assembly force
- Monitoring during torquing and during life cycle
- Range : 5N to 30 000 kN
- Submersible : up to 100kN & 14 500 psi
- Single or double measurement span and dual or triple channel