General framework of the activity
In Situ is a team of hydraulic and pneumaticists experts proposing services and innovative technical solutions.
The company brings together a team of 40 hydraulic experts able to cover all hydraulic professions at national and international level.
The strength of In Situ is to offer tailor-made solutions for its customers: large, small manufacturers and users. Our high level of expertise allows you to build very specific projects with precision and creativity to lead your company towards excellence.
In Situ develops 4 activities:
- Hydraulic and fluidic studies
- Hydraulic and Pneumatic Audits & Expertise
- CAD & CAM, Modeling & Simulation
- Professional Training in Hydraulics and Pneumatics (In Situ is a declared training organization)
Specific skills in the MRE field
Hydraulic and fluidic expertise related to MRE installations on all fluidic and hydraulic systems.
Custom trainings designed specifically for your hydraulic and pneumatic installations.
Personalization of expertise and training onMRE systems such as:
- lubrication circuits for wind turbine transmissions,
- hoist systems and cranes on a sea or ship platform,
- rotor braking and wind turbine steering systems,
- wind turbine lock system,
Test facilities applicable to MRE
Didactic hydraulic benches and proportional regulation modules.
Products or services in MRE
- safety audits on hydraulic and pneumatic installations
- hydraulic and fluidic studies and expertise
- CAD studies on various software (Autocad, Creo – ProEngineer, Catia, Solidworks)
- service provision for design offices, commissioning and maintenance teams
- modeling and simulation on Automation Studio and LMS-Amesim
- software application on tablet to support technicians (editor, maintenance, design office, …)
- connected helmet to support maintenance operators on construction sites
- online shops for educational tools (pocketbooks, exercise books, CD-Rom, E-Learning, video tutorials, …)
- hotline for hydraulic and pneumatic supports