General framework of the activity
Neopolia is a network of companies located in the Pays de la Loire Region, whose vocation is to develop the “collaborative” business of its members, thus contributing to the development of industrial sectors.
An association created and run by entrepreneurs to strengthen the diversification and competitiveness of regional companies, Neopolia supports major market players in their progress and works alongside regional institutions to ensure a balanced industrial development of the territory.
Specific skills in the MRE field
Neopolia brings together more than 97 industrial companies that combine their know-how to respond in an innovative way to the needs of the MRE market.
The nerwork offers 5 integrated solutions for MRE projects :
- Project Development Support
- Support for installation at sea
- Operation & Maintenance
- System Health Monitoring
- Concrete monitoring in ocean conditions
Products or services in MRE
Neopolia provides you with the best offers by businesses from Marine & Offshore Renewables :
- Vibratory analysis
- Material fatigue – concrete, steel, composites
- Marine load & chemical behaviour – foundation, machines, cables
- Damage assessment – forecasting, appraisal
- Safety at sea – traffic, weather conditions
- Electrical incorporation, communication
- Supervision, statistical analysis, big-data management
- Multi-skills specifications formulation, not technology dependant
- Monitoring system design, incorporation, commissioning & maintenance
- Maintenance decision making tools & threshold calibration
Why join us? In addition to its business role, Neopolia offers a range of services giving you a springboard to success.
Projects in MRE
The MRE sector continues to grow in Pays de la Loire. Recent announcements concerning the order intake of 66 wind turbines by Alstom-GE and an electrical substation by STX France seem to confirm the development prospects and the enthusiasm of the industrial players. To meet these new needs, Neopolia EMR coordinates and deploys structuring projects for the development of the sector in the regions.
Examples of successful collaborative business projects:
Realization of Cradles for the Haliade 150 of GENERAL ELECTRIC
Tilt test of the Floatgen foundation (IDEOL)