The 9th edition of this high-end conference will be held in the city centre of Rotterdam, The Netherlands. Similar to last years’ editions you will hear international top speakers from the Offshore industry. Join the discussion on developments, challenges and opportunities that lie ahead of us, nowadays and in the future.
Chairman of the day Joep Athmer, President Van Oord Offshore, will welcome you at LantarenVenster in Rotterdam
- 13:45 Opening: The 9th edition of Offshore Industry wll be opened by trendwatcher Richard van Hooijdonk.
- 14:20 Outlook on energy developments: What is the current state of affaires in the offshore? What can we expect of the demand and supply of energy in the next years and decade? You’ll get an economic update from Otto Waterlander, Senior Partner, McKinsey & Company
- 14:40 Chances and challenges ”Small Fields”: The growing demand for energy makes the potential of small fields grow. Only the current energy prices creates a challenge in making this business model feasible. What can we expect of the exploration and production of small fields?
Imad Mohsen, CEO, Tulip Oil
René Peters, Director Gas Technology, TNO Energy
- 15:45 More to explore: When we look to deep sea developments there is more to explore. Henk van Muijen, Director, IHC Mining will share his vision on the great treasures hidden in the bottom of the ocean.
- 16:05 Future of solar at sea: A Dutch consortium of six leading companies builds first offshore floating solar energy farm in the world. What opportunities does this new market offer the industry? Allard van Hoeken, CEO, Oceans of Energy will share his expectations.
- 16:25 Challenging Renewables: How will offshore wind parks look like in the future? Windmills grow in height, parks in size and also the numbers. This growth also increases the complexity. What developments can we expect in the next year?
Pieter van Oord, CEO, Van Oord
Jasper Vis, Country Manager, Ørsted Netherlands
David-Pieter Molenaar, CEO, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, The Netherlands
Brent Wanner, Lead, Power Generation Analysis, IEA
Bob Meijer, Director, TKI Wind op Zee
16:55 Closing keynote speech: Making the energy transition work
17:15 Networking drinks