This exclusive 2-day yet small-scale meeting showcases the best O&M strategies and methodologies, which includes but not limited to providing you with a full understanding of processes and cost drivers related to O&M. It is the must-attend event for offshore wind industry players, especially those with the O&M responsibilities, to learn and share the best practices needed for developing innovative solutions to drive cost reductions.
Some of the Hot topics
- Access Systems as Part of your O&M Logistics Strategy – Paul Stumpf, ECN Offshore Wind Energy
- The Importance of O&M Involvement in Early Planning Stages- Friedrich von Storch, EnBW Energie Baden-Württemberg AG
- The Development of a Technique for Inspecting the Foundations of Offshore Wind Turbines -Dr. Colin Brett, Uniper Technologies Ltd.
- Analysing Wind Farm Data to Reduce Costs and Improve Performance- Francesco Vanni, DNV GL – Energy
- Data Driven Maintenance Optimisation – Gloria K. Kakimpa CEng MIMechE,Uniper Technologies Limited
Key Learning Benefits
- Gain an overview of European market trends and outlook for the future
- Understand future O&M innovation and strategies for reducing costs and risks
- Explore critical success factors for delivering a condition monitoring service, which generates actions from knowledge
- Discover how data analytics can help in driving down O&M cost and risk & optimization of wind farm operation and maintenance
- Recognize how to reduce component failure and optimize maintenance & asset through digitalization
- Assess offshore wind O&M Inspection, monitoring & repair solutions
- Learn the role of benchmarking in optimizing performance and asset
- Inspect advancements in preventing failure and avoiding replacement of components Gain an insight on predictive maintenance , life extension & asset optimization