Efficient ways to optimise the CoE throughout the blade lifetime
Rotor blades are decisive in the race for lower cost of energy, and the last years have witnessed drastic progress in structural design and manufacturing. While the industry is growing more and more mature, there is still room for innovation regarding new materials, load mitigation and standardisation of production processes.
Join this focused knowledge exchange and
- Learn about the influence of aeroelastic tailoring on blade design to cross next barrier on XL blade design
- Explore new developments in manufacturing tools and processes to produce larger blades against lower costs and better quality
- Hear about advances in aerodynamics to improve performance
- Discuss interaction between material manufacturers and rotor blade developers to improve rotor blade materials and structures
- Understand main challenges during operation to increase reliability and reduce future damages
In this IQPC networking event expert presentations are followed by discussions and interactive sessions.