The new calls of Horizon Europe are going to be published in June 2021 with more than 10 calls on Offshore Renewable Energy. Assist to this Horizon Europe Brokerage Event for Cluster 5 and meet your future partners of collaborative European projects.
Horizon Europe – Cluster 5 calls 2021 – virtual brokerage event
The network of the Horizon Europe National Contact Points Bridge2HE invites you to participate in the virtual brokerage event for the forthcoming calls from Cluster 5: Climate, Energy and Mobility of Horizon Europe!
The main objective of this international event is to gather all the relevant stakeholders intending to apply for funding in the Horizon Europe – Cluster 5 calls, supporting the development of consortia and project ideas.
Who should attend?
The event is suitable for anyone with an interest in the forthcoming Horizon Europe – Cluster 5 topics:
- Research Centers
- Private companies (including SMEs and large companies)
- Public authorities/Governmental organisations
- Clusters, Hubs
- other R&D stakeholders
Future coordinators and interested partners from all European Member States or HE associated countries are encouraged to attend the event.
The event will provide you with the opportunity to:
- discuss and refine your project ideas with potential partners
- build collaborations and join consortia
The event focuses on following Horizon Europe – Cluster 5 calls 2021 with many ones regarding Offshore Renewables Energy:
- HORIZON-CL5-2021-D3-01-01: Demonstration of wave energy devices to increase experience in real sea condition
- HORIZON-CL5-2021-D3-01-02: Sustainability and educational aspects for renewable energy and renewable fuel technologies
- HORIZON-CL5-2021-D3-02-02: Next generation of renewable energy technologies
- HORIZON-CL5-2021-D3-01-03: Market Uptake Measures of renewable energy systems
- HORIZON-CL5-2021-D3-02-04: Physics and aerodynamics of atmospheric flow of wind for power production
- HORIZON-CL5-2021-D3-02-05: Wind energy in the natural and social environment
- HORIZON-CL5-2021-D3-01-08: Electricity system reliability and resilience by design: High-Voltage, Direct Current (HVDC)-based systems and solutions
- HORIZON-CL5-2021-D3-02-10: Innovative foundations, floating substructures and connection systems for floating PV and ocean energy devices
- HORIZON-CL5-2021-D3-01-11: Laying down the basis for the demonstration of a Real Time Demonstrator of Multi-Vendor Multi-Terminal HVDC with Grid Forming
- HORIZON-CL5-2021-D3-02-12: Innovation on floating wind energy deployment optimized for deep waters and different sea basins (Mediterranean Sea, Black Sea, Baltic Sea, North-east Atlantic Ocean)
- HORIZON-CL5-2021-D3-01-18: Support to the activities of the ETIPs and technology areas of the SET Plan
- HORIZON-CL5-2021-D3-01-19: Clean Energy Transition
These calls are still not published but you can have their description on this available draft.
The event is free of charge but registration and profile activation are mandatory to attend the brokerage event. When registering, please, fill in at least one Marketplace Item with information on what expertise you want to offer or request within the scope of the calls.
Virtual matchmaking events – How do they work?
A matchmaking event is a quick and easy way to meet potential cooperation partners. 20 minutes run fast, but they are enough to build first connections before the meeting ends and the next talk starts.
- Register via the green Register button.
- Add contact and organisation details as requested
- Those who are interested to manage 1:1 meetings MUST select at least one networking session