Ocean Energy Europe 2017 will bring you to Nantes, the capital of Pays de la Loire – one of the most active European regions in the ocean renewable energy sector.
What will OEE2017 offer?
• Unrivalled networking with 350+ key players from across Europe and beyond
• A place to do business, in our biggest exhibition hall to date
• The latest industry intelligence via a topical, high-quality conference programme
• Extra value through a range of carefully designed side events
Nantes: At the heart of ocean energy in France
With the STX France shipyards and the Nantes-Saint-Nazaire Port, the Pays de la Loire region boasts a long maritime tradition. At the heart of this proud history is Nantes – once the capital of the Dukes of Brittany and now a resolutely modern and vibrant city.
The region is already home to leading ocean energy players such as DCNS, Geps Techno, the West Atlantic Marine Energy Center, SEM-REV and the Ecole Centrale de Nantes and the regional authority is investing heavily in in infrastructure and testing facilities to further boost the sector.
“We are pleased to welcome the forthcoming edition of the Ocean energy Europe annual event to Nantes, in Pays de la Loire. Bringing the event to Nantes acknowledges the huge efforts of regional stakeholders, over many years, to make ocean energy an industrial reality.” Bruno Retailleau, President, Pays de la Loire Regional Council.
Book your exhibition stand at OEE2017
Stand sales are now open for Ocean Energy Europe 2017, the largest gathering of ocean energy professionals taking place this year.
Why exhibit at OEE2017?
- Recruit new clients and partners – generate new leads and orders
- Develop your network – meet 350+ key international players in ocean energy
- Boost your visibility – enhance your brand and reinforce your market position
With 50+ exhibiting companies, the exhibition hall is a shop window for the ocean energy industry – showcasing everything from SME supply chain actors to multinational power producers.
Our full-service stand package offers excellent value for money – and we have frozen our stand prices since 2014!