Offshore Wind Power Substations is a technical event for experts in the wind industry. The goal is to optimise design, construction and operation of offshore substations and converter platforms. By learning from project experience and exploring research and prototypes, we hope to improve designs, simplify construction and reduce costs for the future of offshore energy transmission. It is now time to have a detailed look at lessons learnt and define the room for improvement for the offshore wind industry.
Why should you attend?
- Discuss the risks in project execution and how to minimize risks for all parties involved
- Learn about the challenges for wind power substations facing larger wind parks
- Discover the latest solutions your peers finding for minimizing wind power substations
- Hear about cost-effective maintenance strategies
- Stay up to date with the latest trends in the technology of components and electrical design
- Build a solid understanding of new technologies like floating substations – their challenges and opportunities
- Keep up to date with latest certifications, regulations, and safety guidelines