Each year, Seanergy brings together more than 3,000 leaders and experts from the Marine Renewable Energy and Offshore Wind sectors. During 2 days, exhibition area is the place where attendees explore innovations and technologies making the energy transition happen, where they do business and reach out professionals showcasing projects and vision into future solutions.
+250 exhibitors will gather under one roof during two days to showcase the newest technologies and present the latest innovation & research projects.
+30 speakers will share their experience on topics selected by a program committee composed of experts of the field.
22nd September (GMT+0200) :
- 09:30 am to 10:30 am : Seanergy opening ceremony |How the pioneers’ dream became a reality!
- 10:30 am to 11:15 am : View of the future in Europe – role of renewable energy in a 100% carbon-free mix |Decisive role of offshore wind power
- 11:15 am to 11:30 am : I believe in it so I’m going for it! |Testimonies
- 11:30 am to 11:45 am : Is big always bluetiful?! |Interlude
- 11:45 am to 12:00 pm : New business models and support for renewable energy |Impact on Offshore Energy
- 12:00 pm to 12:30 pm : Government aid: what works and what doesn’t |Testimonies
- 02:00 pm to 02:30 pm : What market for tidal energy? |Talks
- 02:30 pm to 03:00 pm : Non-Interconnected Zones and island environments |Strategic markets for meeting their energy requirements and identifying large-scale solutions
- 03:00 pm to 03:10 pm : Towards energy autonomy? | Testimonial interlude
- 03:10 pm to 03:30 pm :The extra cost of variable renewable energy vs controllable resources | Fake News
- 03:30 pm to 03:55 pm : Maritime floating solar systems |Talks
- 03:55 pm to 04:05 pm : Offshore energy, employement key figures in France and Europe |Key figures
- 04:05 pm to 04:20 pm : Reality in the factories |What are the critical requirements in the short term?
- 04:20 pm to 04:40 pm : Case study of oil & gas and aeronautics sectors |Testimonies
- 04:40 pm to 05:05 pm : My dream for offshore energy |Contest
- 07:00 pm to 12:00 am : Seanergy Party
23rd September (GMT+0200) :
- 09:30 am to 10:15 am : Floating wind power to become the leading renewable energy sector in time | Keynotes & review of French projects
- 10:15 am to 10:35 am : Floating wind power – review of international projects
- 10:35 am to 11:00 am : Floating wind power – country strategic view
- 11:00 am to 11:10 am : A return to fixed systems after experiments with floating | Testimony
- 11:10 am to 11:20 am : A life in turbines | Testimony
- 11:20 am to 11:45 am : Is total decarbonisation possible? | Testimonies
- 11:45 am to 11:55 am : A return to sail power? | Testimonies
- 12:00 pm to 12:20 pm : System treatment and recycling | Fake news
- 02:00 pm to 02:40 pm : Hydrogen, the new green gold? | Talks
- 02:40 pm to 02:55 pm : Deep tech and breakthrough innovations
- 02:55 pm to 03:10 pm : Hydrogen and much much more | Innovation pitches
- 03:10 pm to 03:30 pm : WomanInBlue
- 03:30 pm to 04:00 pm : Wrap up, closing ceremony, research poster award
Visit of local industrial sites will be organized during Seanergy 2021 :
#1 Storage solutions & smart grids in Pays de la Loire
#2 Building the Saint-Nazaire wind farm
#3 Centrale Nantes offshore test site
#4 Land-based reduced-scale test facilities – CSTB / Nantes University | Organized by WEAMEC
More informations: https://www.seanergy-forum.com/en/seanergyforum/Technical-visits
+500 meetings organised between visitors and exhibitors, to meet targeted companies and decision-makers for long-term business relationships.
Many different opportunities of networking events to build strong contact in your field with key international influencers and leaders.
SEANERGY is organized by:
SEANERGY 2021 partners: