The SMARTSPEND ‘European Conference on Access to Risk Finance for Energy Transition’, taking place online on 25-27 May 2021.
Inspiring plenary sessions and targeted 1:1 meetings will provide you with valuable knowledge and interesting business leads for clean energy technologies.
The European Conference on Access to Risk Finance will gather clean energy technology stakeholders from all over Europe. The Conference will include plenary sessions that will explore the European funding offer for clean energy technologies, engaging outstanding speakers over the course of two days. The Conference will also provide matchmaking opportunities to clean energy technology developers, investors and funding experts – all through this online platform.
Which topics will be addressed?
- EFSI former projects
- ETS Innovation Fund
- Recovery and Resilience Facility
- How to unlock private funding
- As an investor – find qualified European innovators during 1:1 meetings
- As a clean energy technology developer/innovator – to establish the right connection that will help your project take off
- As a funding expert – to share your knowledge