US Offshore Wind is the central meeting point for the burgeoning Offshore Wind market in North America. The conference will take place in 2020 in Boston on June 18th and 19th.
USOW20 is officially the No.1 networking hub for businesses that are looking to invest, find partners or secure contracts in upcoming US offshore wind projects.
With 2000+ attendees, the event will give you unprecedented access to decision makers from every major developer, investor, EPCI contractor, supplier, manufacturer, and key stakeholder.
The USOW event has more than doubled in size each year! Now approaching its fifth year, USOW20 will experience another bumper year with 2000+ attendees.
What will you get? 50+ live and on-demand presentations about Project Updates, Transmission Planning, Supply Chain, Floating Wind and more. Everything you need to know about US offshore wind will be covered in detail.
Sign up here for the free US Offshore Wind 2020 Virtual Event and please pass this email on to anyone else in your company that is interested in offshore wind.
Key speakers you’ll hear from at this virtual event:
- Alicia Barton, CEO, NYSERDA
- Walter Cruickshank, Acting Director, Bureau of Ocean Energy Management
- Suzanne Glatz, Director – Infrastructure Planning, PJM
- Christopher Hart, Managing Director and President, Atlantic Shores Offshore Wind
- Sven Utermöhlen, COO Offshore/New Markets, Member of the Board, RWE Renewables International
- Jonathan Cole, Managing Director, Iberdrola Renewables Offshore
- Louise Pesce, Managing Director, Project Finance, MUFG
- Grzegorz Gorski, Managing Director, Offshore Wind, Engie/EDPR Offshore Wind JV
- John Hartnett, MD and President, Mayflower Wind
- Tom Amis, Chairman and Partner, Amis, Patel & Brewer, LLP
Why you should sign up for the FREE US Offshore Wind 2020 Virtual event…
- Free to attend for EVERYONE – We understand times are tough. This year you can attend the virtual event for free to continue your learning and virtual networking in US offshore wind.
- Business Critical Insight – We are bringing you the power of US Offshore Wind 2020 to your fingertips. With 50+ world-class presentations, panels, interviews and exclusive industry updates, our content is unparalleled in scope and expertise.
- Continued 1-2-1 Networking – Connect with your fellow attendees and potential new partners through a dedicated virtual meeting platform. You will be to message, schedule meetings and use virtual meeting rooms to ensure even in isolation you are not isolated from new connections, ideas and partnerships.
- Maximised Interactivity – It is the interactions that make events special. That is why we are ensuring that all presentations, fireside chats, panels and everything else you can think of will have full interactive capability, including live Q&A, audience polls and much more!
- Live AND on-demand – We know that time is at a premium for you and your team right now and so we have decided to deliver the most salient insights available live and on-demand. You can access the full event agenda for 4 weeks after the event at a time that suits you best.
- A Brand-New Virtual Exhibition – Search through 50+ exhibitors from your own desk. Whether you are work in construction, operations, or supply chain, you’ll be able to find the latest services and technology solutions in offshore wind.