The vision for WESC is to provide a multi-disciplinary open forum for discussion where delegates can explore the latest developments in wind energy science, spot emerging trends and identify future collaborators.
With this vision in mind, the WESC 2019 technical program has been specifically designed with 8 diverse and cross-cutting Themes in order to attract a broad range of scientist and engineers working in wind energy.
- Wind Resource, Turbulence and Wakes
- Turbine Technology and Aerodynamics
- Wind to Wire Power Systems
- Social, Economic and Policy
- Turbine Lifecycle Considerations
- Structures, Safety and Reliability
- Offshore Wind Energy
- Special Sessions