General framework of the training offer
This continuous training is intended to players from Marine Renewable Energy market who want to improve their skills and to those who wish to develop their activity and to break into this emergent market. This training is conceived with a double objective: to develop business markets and to increase the employability of the people who will follow these courses.
These modules allow to increase an expertise in each theme. They will be programmed on demand, according to the people who express their interest.
The “Expert modules” were designed by teachers from Centrale Nantes and Nantes University within the framework of WEAMEC.
To register, use the information form:
- Maritime Safety: main regulatory texts (SOLAS, RIPAM, MARPOL etc …) / AISM code requirements for signaling related to offshore wind farms.
- SAR (Search And Rescue): knowledge of procedures.
- Human Factor: the operator in a risky System / tasks and workload management / effective resources management / decision making techniques.
- Maritime security: concept of maritime security / threats and maritime security techniques.
- Navigation: presentation of the main navigation equipment / risks related to the navigation inside an offshore wind park for the staff aprt from ship handling / man overboard manoeuvres .
Specific contribution to MRE
Awareness in the maritime field for staff expected to work in an offshore wind farm where it may be confronted with the constraints of maritime safety, maritime safety, and management of human factors in a system at risk.