The 3rd Infrastar Training School will be held at Centrale Nantes in France from 26 to 29 October 2021 (venue to be confirmed according to the sanitary situation). It provides lectures and hands-on trainings to Master and PhD students, early-stage researchers, young professionals on all aspects of asset management of civil infrastructures with respect to fatigue of materials.
Apply by September 17, 2021 -> https://trainingschool.infrastar.eu/registration-and-fees/
The courses will provide multi-disciplinary and intersectoral basic concepts in three core fields:
1. Monitoring and auscultation,
2. Structural and action models and
3. Reliability, risk and decision analyses;
ranging from the design to the dismantling of the structures: bridges and wind turbines.
Lectures will be given by international professors and experts in their field followed by practical exercises and case studies in groups.
A participant who successfully has taken part in the Infrastar training school will be able to understand:
1. How to smarten the structures and its benefits.
2. How to model structural and material behaviours of civil infrastructures under loading.
3. How to develop, perform and assess structural risks and the value of structural information.
Do not miss the opportunity to meet and discuss with: Prof. Michael Todd (University of California), Dr Odile Abraham (Université Gustave Eiffel), Dr Boumediene Nedjar (Université Gustave Eiffel), Dr Ernst Niederleithinger (BAM), Dr Franziska Schmidt (Université Gustave Eiffel), Prof. John Dalsgaard Sørensen (AAU), Prof. Sebastian Thöns (Lund University).
For more information, please visit https://trainingschool.infrastar.eu/