General framework of the training offer
Deployment, operation, maintenance and decommissioning of EMR fields are particularly complex because of the peculiarity of the marine environment and interactions of numerous partners and actors.
Thus, project managers need to have a wide range of skills related to EMR systems, maritime skills but also those related to the profession of engineer :
- Fundamentals of Engineering
- Knowledge of offshore systems ( Oil & Gas and MRE)
- Operations at sea and security.
- Technical knowledge related to system maintenance
The ENSM Engineer, DMO Option consists of :
- General modules: SHS, Crisis management, English, Entrepreneurship, QHSE, Research studies
- Technical Modules: Offshore systems (escorting, installation, operation, decommissioning), Automatism, Systems maintenance
The graduation project (6 months) provides total immersion in a company.
Students are required to attend symposium, forums related to offshore systems and professionals’ interventions in the form of lectures.
Specific contribution to MRE
ENSM engineers will understand and consider the particularities of EMR systems, the constraints of the various actors and the marine environment. These skills are essential for the deployment, and safe exploitation of EMR fields.