General framework of the training offer
In Situ offers a training on technology and maintenance of pneumatic systems.
The training is offered in the form of virtual classes (webcam) with opportunities for multi-site sessions over periods of 2 hours per week.
Training on technology and maintenance of pneumatic systems :
MODULE 1: Fundamentals & tire technology
- Recall of the physical laws of compressed air (Pressure, Flow)
- Air quality (Standards, need according to application, dew point, refrigeration / adsorption dryer)
- Air Conditioning Study (Filter, Pressure Regulator, Lubricator, Isolation Valve, Pressure Relief Disconnect, Safety Devices)
- The schematic in pneumatics on your equipment
- Pneumatic symbols and new standards
- Study and dimensioning of the actuators (linear cylinders single and double effect, rotary cylinder …)
- Study and dimensioning of the distributors (Representation, Function, Control, connection, sizing, choice and optimization of the distributors according to the requested flows)
- Study and dimensioning of circuit auxiliaries (Speed controller, CAR, Blocker, quick drain)
- Study of connections (choice of connections and tubes, main causes of leaks and remedies)
- Energy saving, consumption of a pneumatic circuit: The cost, The good choices?
- Safety in Pneumatic Circuit Design (Standards, Recommendations)
MODULE 2: Maintenance of pneumatic equipment
- Preventive maintennace
- Intervention safety to be respected on pneumatic installations
- Identify actions to put in place to correct air leaks
- Locate non-performing products
Specific contribution to MRE
Raise the skills of maintenance operators, assemblers and design offices in the hydraulic fields of power, lubrication and cooling.