Interreg North-West Europe is organising two online networking events in May and June. In an innovative and interactive format, these two events will be a unique opportunity to:
- Learn more about the impact of NWE projects
- Network with other stakeholders working in your field
- Know more about the future NWE programme
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to explore new potential collaborations!
Join us online to network & learn about our projects’ impact, and the future Interreg NWE programme.
Project partners in NWE but also from other Interreg programmes, as well as decision-makers at EU, national, regional and local level are invited to register. All potential applicants in the future programme are also welcomed to participate.
Agenda – Thursday 20 May, 10:00-12:00 CET
1. Plenary session (30′)
- Opening by Niklas Nienass, Member of the European Parliament.
- Panel discussion “From one programme to the next: achievements and perspectives”.
- Mathieu Mori, Programme Director, Interreg North-West Europe
- Liezelotte Deschryver, Enterprise Flanders, Division Europe Economy; Chair of the North-West Europe Task Force on the Future
- Anne Wetzel (tbc), Director of the Europe department for the Region Hauts-de-France, Managing Authority of the NWE Programme
2. Thematic breakout sessions (90′)
Breakout sessions will showcase project results and give participants an opportunity to meet and network.
Participants are asked to register to one of the following sessions:
- Citizen-driven energy transition
- Green construction
- Green hydrogen highway
- Resource recovery
- Smart energy systems
Each session will be divided up into two parts:
- Presentations by Joint Secretariat and Contact Points on what the programme has achieved up to now (including project examples), and what is coming up in the future programme. – 45’
- Open networking sessions – 40’ (2 rounds of 20’)
Participants will have the possibility to host virtual round tables to either:
- Present their project results
- Exchange on needs and challenges
- Look for synergies
- Discuss a project idea for the future programme.
If you wish to host a virtual round table, please briefly describe the topic of your presentation in the registration form. Organisers will contact you after 10 May to let you know if your proposal was selected or not.