The global floating wind power market is on the cusp of industrialisation, with utility-scale projects taking shape around the world and oil supermajors joining European energy giants Equinor, Engie, RWE and EDPR in planning multi-billion-dollar investments in the sector. From one full-scale prototype off Norway in 2009, now tens of gigawatts of floating wind power are forecast to be switched-on in the next decades worldwide, with new technologies emerging to supercharge this innovation-led sector, and boutique investment houses and international banks alike positioning to finance the coming boom.
Join us at 1400CET for a lively panel discussion with key industry thought-leaders, led by Recharge Editor-in-Chief, Darius Snieckus.
- 5 mins Introduction & Opening
- 6 mins Live Q&A with Bruno Geschier, Chairman, WFO Floating Wind Committee.
- 45 mins Panel Discussion: Floating Wind – Going Global
- Join the lively panel discussion with some eminent leaders from key industry players led by RECHARGE Editor-in-Chief, Darius Snieckus.
- Jonathan Cole, Managing Director, Iberdrola Renewables Offshore
- Vincent Fromont, Floating Wind Unit General Manager, Shell
- Philippe Kavafyan, CEO, MHI Vestas
- Joao Metelo, CEO, Principle Power
- Clement Weber, Director, Green Giraffe
- Clement Mochet, Business Development Director, Vryhof
RECHARGE is proud to have the support from the Principal Sponsors: • Iberdrola • World Forum Offshore Wind • Vryhof • MHI Vestas • Shell