Cadre général de la formation
The objective of the EMSHIP education platform is to provide a high education level in Naval Architecture and Ship & Offshore Design, through 2 years Master Courses (see Offical EMSHIP Programme – Uliege web site).
EMSHIP gives the opportunity to candidates to demonstrate their talents and offer them the necessary skills to work in this challenging industry.
Contenu de la formation
EMSHIP Added Values
- Two engineering degrees (double degree) awarded by two European countries (Belgium and Germany, France or Spain), giving in Europe access to the Title of Engineer;
- Mobility in minimum two EU countries, with a possibility of Internship in a 3rd one (Italy, Romania, UK and France, but also worldwide in Japan, USA, Australia, Korea, Brazil, ….)
- High diversity of specialization: Pleasure craft (Solent, UK) , yacht design (UNIGE, Italy), CFD and hydrodynamics (ICAM-France, UGAL Romania), Offshore structures, Production, Ship design, Structures, Offshore Wind and Renewable Marine Energy (UPM) …
- Full English education, with opportunity to learn French, German, Italian, Spanish, Polish, …
- INTERNSHIP in Industry – shipyard, class. Societies, … (3 to 5 months)
- Possibility to apply for SCHOLARSHIP