Our cast iron shells protect, ballast and stabilise subsea conducts (cables, pipes, etc). A design which suits with the bending radius of the cable.
For the same diameter of cable, the type of shells can alternate to have the needed kilograms along the cable route.
TAILOR MADE PRODUCT:
- Cast iron : EN-GJS-400-15
- Density : 7,1
- Inner diameter : 50, 70, 120, 150, 180, 250, 300 mm
- Effective segment lenght : 350, 500 or 750 mm
- Weight (kg/m) : 30, 60, 88, 200, 250
A dedicated team work with you in the design of the best cast iron shell in the aim of having the best results.
A semi-automatic installation equipment is being developed.
Example of MRE applications
- Protecting and ballasting submarine cables (inter-array and/or export) for MRE park (wind turbine or tidal turbine)
- Protecting and ballasting telecommunication cables
- Protecting and ballasting pipelines