The theme for ICOE 2021 is “Energizing a Powerful Blue Economy”. NHA is excited to showcase innovations in ocean energy technology research and development, prepare ocean renewable energy to benefit the larger “Blue Economy” and the electrical grid, and identify research needed to further advance the state of the technology.
The ocean energy industry will come together April 28-30, 2021 to discuss device innovation, new market developments and regulatory frameworks to spur commercialization. In addition to unparalleled opportunities to network and learn from industry leaders from around the world, ICOE 2021 provides a variety of forums for attendees to share advancements in research and technology breakthroughs.
Key topic areas for panels, presentations and workshops include:
- International Developer and Technology Showcase
- The Future of Our Oceans and Ocean Energy’s Potential to Power the Blue Economy
- Foundational and Cross-Cutting Research and Development
- Enabling the Long-term Evolution of Ocean Energy Industries
- How Do We Get There? Securing Funding, Supportive Policies, and Regulatory Acceptance