This webinar will provide those who are new to the Offshore Wind Industry with a basic knowledge and understanding of the Operations and Maintenance practises in place today.
The ORE Catapult’s Operations and Maintenance Centre of Excellence will present the types of opportunities that exist for SMEs looking to apply their technology to the Offshore Wind Operations and Maintenance industry.
The webinar will focus on:
- What types of maintenance is required?
- Who is responsible for the maintenance and how is it carried out safely?
- Presentations from SMEs who have applied their Innovative technology to the industry and what obstacles they have faced.
- Introduction to OPIN – Magnus Willet, Project Manager at ORE Catapult – 11:00-11:10AM
- Operations and Maintenance 101 – Katharine York, OMCE Manager at ORE Catapult – 11:10-12:00
- Presentations from SMEs discussing their experience of the Industry
- HFRS – 12:00–12:15
- LCS Group – 12:15-12:30
- Q&A session – 12:30-12:45
This event is open to OPIN members. If your organisation is not listed here, please fill out the following Membership Form. OPIN registration is quick, free and gives access to an international network of more than 400 members and activities dedicated to offshore renewable energy.