As part of the OPIN project, a webinar will be organised by Scottish Enterprise on 08/06/20. During this 2-hour session you will hear from a variety of speakers on Tidal Stream projects that they are working on, and opportunities for your business.
Orbital Marine will be discussing the potential of O2 tidal turbines, and opportunities associated with this for companies.
ORE Catapult will be discussing the TIGER project that aims to drive the growth of tidal stream energy at sites in and around the Channel region, driving innovation and the development of new products and services.
Sabella will introduce their technology and main projects, including cross-border collaboration such as CF2T, TIGER and RealTide.
EMEC will be discussing some of the work taking place at their test centre on tidal energy converters.
In addition there will be an opportunity to ask questions about the support available from the Ocean Power Innovation Network (OPIN).
- 14.00 – 14.15 – Introduction to the OPIN project and services we offer
- 14.15 – 14.40 – ORE Catapult – TIGER Project
- 14.40 – 15.05 – Orbital Marine – the potential of O2 tidal turbines, & opportunities associated with this for companies
- 15.05 – 15.30 – Sabella – Introduction to their tidal turbine design and projects.
- 15.30 – 15.55 – EMEC – Work taking place on tidal energy converters.
- 15:55 – 16.00 – Wrap up and close
To register fill out the following form.
This event is open to OPIN members. If your organisation is not listed here, please fill out the following Membership Form. OPIN registration is quick, free and gives access to an international network of more than 200 members and activities dedicated to offshore renewable energy.