General framework of the training offer
This continuous training is intended to players from Marine Renewable Energy market who want to improve their skills and to those who wish to develop their activity and to break into this emergent market.
This training is conceived with a double objective: to develop business markets and to increase the employability of the people who will follow these courses. The ” MRE Technical advisor “ Certificate verify the skills allowing to assure a technical support with the operational teams and to contribute to the development of their technical skills in Marine Renewable Energy.
This certificate was designed by teachers of Centrale Nantes and Nantes University within the framework of WEAMEC.
You have to follow all the modules to obtain the certificate. You can also follow only one or more modules that specifically serve your business goals.
To register, use the information form:
- Introduction to geology / geophysical methods and results / resources and in-situ tests for the recognition of a soil in a marine environment.
- Resources and laboratory tests for the recognition of soil in a marine environment / Reading of soil studies report and transcription in geotechnical hypotheses
- Sizing rules for superficial, semi-deep and deep foundations.
- Ground / structure interaction and practical applications for MRE systems.
Specific contribution to MRE
The module “Marine geotechnics” will enable you to understand the methods of soil property characterization, with a reading of soil survey reports, and sizing rules for the design of offshore structures foundations.
At the end of the training you will be able to:
- understand the methods of characterization of soil properties in laboratory and in situ (geophysics and geotechnics),
- to read and interpret the soil reports,
- to understand the methods of sizing the connections ground-structure for the foundations of structures at sea.