General framework of the training offer
This continuous training is intended to players from Marine Renewable Energy market who want to improve their skills and to those who wish to develop their activity and to break into this emergent market.
This training is conceived with a double objective: to develop business markets and to increase the employability of the people who will follow these courses. The ” MRE Technical advisor “ Certificate verify the skills allowing to assure a technical support with the operational teams and to contribute to the development of their technical skills in Marine Renewable Energy.
This certificate was designed by teachers of Centrale Nantes and Nantes University within the framework of WEAMEC.
You have to follow all the modules to obtain the certificate. You can also follow only one or more modules that specifically serve your business goals.
To register, use the information form:
Module 3 – Sharing space and taking into account the natural environment. The program is divided into five parts:
- Frequency and occupation of maritime space : The spatialization of offshore activities, the specific issues of each sector (as well as the non-market values)
- Cohabitation issues/ co-location : experiments, practical arrangements
- Maritime space planning : definitions, modalities, experiments, stakes
- Taking into account the natural environment:impact study and monitoring of the ecosystem, feedback from an environmental consultancy
- Taking into account the natural environment: impact study and monitoring of the ecosystem applied to the case of SEMREV.
Specific contribution to MRE
The module “Sharing space and taking into account the natural environment” will enable you to characterize and pass on to other MRE professionals an understanding of the stakes involved in the sharing of the maritime space and the preservation of marine ecosystems as part of the design, installation, commissioning, operation and decommissioning of MRE farms.
At the end of the training you will be able to:
- understand the principles of management of the maritime area with other users,
- understand the complexity,
- identify Space Sharing Tools (DSF)
- understand the issues related to marine ecosystems, and their preservation,
- understand the issues related to the impact study and the monitoring,